Swire Hotels has been created to manage soulfully individual hotels in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the USA, providing a characterful experience for well travelled individually minded travellers who seek originality, style and personalised service. This includes The House Collective, small luxury hotels and EAST, lifestyle business hotels.
Temporary Accounting Officer (3 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783639
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for general cashiering and assist on income audit and other general accounting functions
- Manage the house fund and cash flow by setting (and re-setting in due course) an appropriate level of cash for operation, issuing and collecting cash to and from operation
- Perform periodic and surprised cash count
- Co-ordinate with money changer for foreign exchange
- Prepare daily report and reconcile to bank-in/out records
Do you have the following?
- Diploma or above in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant professional qualifications
- At least two years relevant work experience in similar capacity in the hospitality industry
- Proficiency in computerised accounting systems and MS Office applications. Knowledge in the SUN Accounting system would be advantageous
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and communications skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited