Temporary Accounts Assistant (4 - 5 months’ contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781360
Employer Ref. FA/TAA
The Law Society seeks applications from enthusiastic, responsible person to fill the position of Temporary Accounts Assistant in the Finance and Administration Department.
- Handle daily accounting operations: process payments, input receipts/ payments;
- Prepare monthly reports and schedules;
- Handle full set of accounts independently;
- Prepare ad hoc assignments.
- F.5 with LCCI intermediate or above;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting;
- Able to handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly financial reports;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good computer skills including MS Office;
- Independent, a good team player with strong communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties should send their full curriculum vitae stating the reference number, current and expected salary to the Assistant Director, Administration & Human Resources, The Law Society of Hong Kong, 3/F, Wing On House, 71 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong., or click "APPLY NOW". Please mark “Private and Confidential” on the envelope.
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Law Society’s personal data policies as set out in the Personal Information Collection Statement. A copy of the Statement can be obtained from Assistant Director of Administration & Human Resources by calling 2846 0586. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful*