MassMutual Financial Group, one of the world’s largest and most diversified global financial services organizations, is a marketing designation for the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliates.
With US$642 billion assets under management1, we have a worldwide operations network of more than 1,800 offices in the U.S.A., South America, Europe and Asia, serving 13 million customers. As one of the “FIVE Largest US Life Insurance Companies”2, MassMutual enjoys exceptionally high financial ratings from major ratings agencies, including A.M. Best Company "A++", Fitch Ratings "AA+" and Standard & Poor's "AA+" rating3.
As the group’s flagship company in the Asia region, MassMutual Asia Ltd. now invites dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with us.
Temporary Actuarial Assistant (HR013/03)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146114
Employer Ref. HR013/03
- Assist in product pricing and product design;
- Assist in experience studies and prepare actuarial reports;
- Prepare user requirements and support user acceptance test on system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent;
- 1 - 2 years actuarial experience in life insurance industry is preferable;
- Fresh university graduates without working experience will also be considered;
- Good progress in actuarial examinations;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please fax full resume, with academic results, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at 2524-9926 or by clicking 'Apply Now'. All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
1. Figure as of December 31, 2015.
2. Ranked according to the aggregate results of “Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)” and "Insurance Life, Health (Stock)" on the total revenues for 2015, based on the FORTUNE 500 as published on June 15, 2016.
3. All financial ratings are assigned to Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company. Ratings as of May 1, 2016. Ratings are subject to change.