The Hamburg Süd group today ranks among the major providers of worldwide ocean transportation and individual, one-source logistics solutions tailored to customer needs. The Hong Kong office, being the regional office in Asia Pacific, is now inviting high caliber individuals to join us:
Temporary Administration Specialist (Ref: HA2016-14)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833758
Employer Ref. HA2016-14
Human Resources & Administration Department – Hong Kong
Report to:Deputy Manager, HR/Administration – Region Asia Pacific
- Man the reception desk
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Arrange office purchases, office maintenance and miscellaneous office admin duties
- Liaise with office contractors / vendors as per the company requirements
- Arrange courier services, both local and overseas
- Carry out miscellaneous administrative work
- Handle office ad-hoc duty
- Assist tea lady with the arrangement for board meetings and other meetings, if required
- Regular update of documents on Wiki
- QMEM monthly report
- Prepare and organize the new training system
- Form 7 / diploma holder or equivalent
- 3 years of working experience of which at least 1 year in office administration
- Good computer literate in MS office
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please apply with full resume in PDF format with expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.