Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity and partnership.
The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Hongkong Land’s properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high calibre personnel for the following position:-
Temporary Administrator (Lease) (4 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221091
Employer Ref. CP-TADM-JDB
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Managers and team members
- Handle travel arrangements, coordinate meetings and organize corporate/team activities
- Prepare offer letters, update various leasing reports, consolidation and handling confidential documents and assist in preparing presentation materials
- Degree holder, preferably in commercial or property industry
- Minimum 6 years’ secretarial / administrative experience in sizable companies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- A good team player, self-motivated and detail-minded
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at email@example.com. (Please quote reference “CP-TADM-JDB” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.