MGB Metro Group Buying HK Limited
Grow with international procurement
We, METRO Group Buying HK Ltd (MGB HK) (http://www.metro-mgb.com.hk/), are the Strategic Buying Organization of the METRO Group. METRO GROUP (http://www.metrogroup.de/) unites a group of strong and independent sales brands include: METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry which is a leading international player in self-service wholesale trade, Media Markt and Saturn which is the number one among consumer electronics stores in Europe, and Real hypermarkets which sell every type of everyday product under one roof. In the financial year 2014/2015, the Group generated sales of around €59.2 billion with a worldwide headcount of more than 200,830 employees and operates 2,068 stores in 29 countries.
As the Non-food purchase organization of the Group, MGB HK is responsible for the international procurement of direct imports of the sales divisions. We established in Hong Kong since 1976 and run representative offices in China, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Turkey.
We now invite the right candidates to join and grow with our international team. The following opportunity is now open:
Temporary Artwork Coordinator (Packaging Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832363
- To communicate, execute and release artwork projects according to customer requirement on time
- University graduates in packaging related disciplines
- At least 2 years solid experience in artwork project management
- Detail-minded, well organized, self-motivated and independent
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple delivery of projects
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Good in MS Office
Interested parties please send your full resume with available date, present and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only