Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused technology clusters and three thematic platforms including Healthy Ageing, Robotics and Smart City. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth. Details of the Corporation can be found at www.hkstp.org
Temporary Assistant, Mainland Collaboration & Business Development (6-month Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780696
Employer Ref. JDB/TAMCBD/160923
- Assist to manage the business contact and database
- Provide internal operations support, e.g. travel and expenses preparation, venue booking, facilities management, office coordination, etc.
- Provide marketing and event logistics support
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Business Administration , Event Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of working experience preferably in event management
- Good telephone manner, time management and coordination skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email on or before 6 October 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.