Chinese Temples Committee
Applications are invited for appointment of the following post of the Chinese Temples Committee.
Temporary Assistant Manager (Temple Funds)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219951
Starting Salary: $28,040
- University graduate【see Note】;
- Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE OR Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSE, or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ full time post-qualification working experience with not less than 3 years’ experience in administering grants and donations of which 2 years in supervisory grade;
- Experience in public body preferred;
- Good command of both written and oral English and Chinese;
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Note : Candidate must be a permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
- To administer all matters related to the funding applications of the Chinese Temples Fund & General Chinese Charities Fund;
- To provide administrative support in temple management;
- To assist in conducting major festive operations;
- To handle enquiries and complaints on Chinese temples and their operations; and
- To administer temple management courses & other ad hoc projects.
Terms of Appointment:
The successful applicant will be offered a 1-year contract. Salary of the position may be subject to Civil Service pay adjustment. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule. Upon satisfactory completion of the full contract period with consistently high standard of performance, the appointee will be granted a gratuity for the period of service. Such gratuity, plus any contribution by the Employer to the MPF scheme in respect of the appointee as required by the MPF Scheme Ordinance, will be equal to 15% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period. Other fringe benefits include 18 days annual leave, group medical and dental-care scheme.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit an application letter and CV, with present and expected salary, to the Administration Section, Trust Funds & Temples Joint Secretariat at 34th Floor, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or click Apply Now to submit your resume on or before 7 May 2017. The post applied should be clearly indicated on the envelope and email. Enquiry Hotline: 3718 6819.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of recruitment.)