Music Director: Jaap van Zweden
Principal Guest Conductor: Yu Long
Temporary Assistant Marketing Manager (2 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782940
The position reports to the Director of Marketing and works with other members in the Marketing Department. The appointment will be on a temporary contract for 2 months.
- To initiate and formulate effective, comprehensive promotional plans for HK Phil concerts that will generate measurable, positive attendance and revenue results;
- To monitor the sales of concerts and work strategically and flexibly to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded;
- To maintain good relationships with existing group sales contacts and to develop new initiatives that will increase the corporate, institutional and school booking programmes;
- To plan, develop and manage cross-promotions with other arts groups, community partners and businesses;
- To contribute to the social media platforms of the HK Phil;
- To manage the HK Phil website, constantly assessing areas for improvement, making all updates and keeping the content current and relevant;
- To develop a strategic approach to the Club Bravo programme of subscriber benefits, manage its implantation and monitor results;
- To initiate and manage community outreach for selected concerts;
- To manage marketing for selected concerts, particularly free and community concerts;
- To take concert duty as Duty Manager/Officer when required.
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Translation, Music, Arts Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years' post graduate working experience in a similar capacity;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Experience in E-marketing is a definite advantage;
- Good electronic media and PC skills are essential;
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded, and have a passion for promoting orchestral music to the public.
Applicants should send a detailed resume indicating current and expected salaries to HKPhil email at your earliest convenience.
Application deadline: 2 October 2016. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)