FWD is the insurance business arm of the private investment group, Pacific Century Group. FWD’s business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering life insurance services, as well as general insurance, employee benefits and financial planning services in Hong Kong. FWD also has a brand presence in Indonesia. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited is rated “A3” by Moody’s and “A” by Fitch. FWD General Insurance Company Limited is rated “A” by Fitch.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Temporary Assistant, Product Development & Management (12-month contract) (Ref: J721)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994472
Employer Ref. J721
• Perform checking and verification of proposal and illustration system
• Preparation of user documentation, UAT status and reporting
• Analyze problem area, identify root cause and recommend feasible solution for Illustration System
• Prepare product literatures
• Assist in ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
• Fresh graduates student. Majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or related subjects is an advantage
• Good computer skills in MS office and Chinese word processing
• Strong attention to details and good time management skills
• Preferably with past working experience in the insurance or banking industry
• Candidates who are immediately available are preferred
We offer 5-day work, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to us (https://www.fwd.com.hk/tc/join-us/temporary-assistant-product-development-n-management-12-month-contract/).
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.