The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the only statutory licensing body of CPAs in Hong Kong recognized globally as the pre-eminent body of top-tier accountants that leads and serves businesses and the public interest of Hong Kong. At the Institute, we say a CPA is a "success ingredient" in a career, in the business world, and in society as a whole. In building a strong accounting profession, the Institute helps to establish and continuously enhance Hong Kong's reputation as a world-class financial centre.
To meet our business development needs, we are inviting high calibre candidate to join us for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSOCIATE ADMINISTRATOR, MEMBER AND PUBLIC RELATIONS (3 MONTHS) [Ref. TAA-MPR/J)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998822
Employer Ref. TAA-MPR/J
The successful candidate will provide administrative and logistics supports to events organized by Member and Public Relations Department. He/she should possess the following qualification and attributes:
Qualifications and Required Attributes
- F.6 or above with minimum one year relevant working experience
- Experience in organizing events is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and a good team player with a positive attitude
- Responsible, self-motivated, well-organized and meticulous
- Willing to perform overtime duty if required
Applications should be marked “Confidential” quoting the reference code (TAA-MPR/J) with full details of education, work experience, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and earliest available date. Please apply in writing to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 37/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 03 February 2017.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information, please visit our website atwww.hkicpa.org.hk.