AA Choice Personnel Consultancy Limited
A Sizable Company is looking for a Temporary Clerk (Settlement/Back Office/Financial Products) position working in Public Organizations.
Benefits: 5-day work, Medical, Gratuity,15 Days Annual Leave
One Year Contract, Contract might be renewed
Temporary Clerk (12-14K, Settlement/Back Office/Financial Products)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991646
Employer Ref. J025087
- Five subjects, including Chinese Language and English Language (“Syllabus B” before 2007), at Level 2 / Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or at Level 2 or equivalent or above in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination
- Good understanding on the daily settlement operations
- Working experience in financial institutions preferably in settlement / back office operations would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge in financial products such as fixed income, money market instrument, foreign exchange, loans and deposits, swap, futures and options and their related derivatives products
- Basic knowledge in SWIFT, eCMT/eMBT, Euclid, Confirmation Matching / Reconciliation System (e.g. IntelliMatch) and Excel macro programming would be an advantage
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word-processing
- Good command of written and spoken English. Fluent in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
-To assist settlement operations of various financial products such as Loans & Deposits, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc., by working closely with stakeholders and external parties (e.g. custodian agents, Nostro banks, counterparties) to ensure smooth settlement
-To perform other settlement and trade processing functions such as trade confirmation matching, cash and securities reconciliation, failed trade management, incident investigation, exceptions management and static data maintenance etc.
-To support the on-going enhancements for trade processing and payment systems (e.g., SWIFT, RTGS, Euclid, IntelliMatch, etc.) including participation in the user acceptance test
-To participate in regular BCP drills
-To assist preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) reports and monthly statistic reports
-To perform other back office operational tasks assigned from to time to time
Interested parties, please click "apply now" to submit your application.