Temporary Customer Services Officer- North Point District / Cheung Sha Wan (5-6 Months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780601
Employer Ref. TCSO(5-6 Months)
- Provide support on the mass in-take/events/campaigns to be held during the project launch.
- Handle customer visits, enquiries, bookings and complaints to ensure that all customers are well served in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinate tenants move-in and other nitty-gritty issues. Assist tenants settling in and familiar the usage of various homecare support devices.
- Provide personal touch butler services e.g. escort and companion services, errand services, etc.
- Cultivate new interests to tenants by coordinating various lifestyle activities.
- Conduct activities or participate activities jointly with tenants to encourage their participation.
- Comply with all services requirements as well as guidelines and operating procedures.
- Perform data input, reporting and provide clerical support.
- Provide support to property management team and Undertake any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma holder or above.
- Relevant experience in customer services is preferred.
- Strong common sense, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and interested in communicating with elderly people.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website http://www.hkhs.com/ to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.