Temporary Duty Nurse (Back Office, Kowloon Bay)
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779264
- Provide support to the Team with medical knowledge on surgery, minor operations, insurance claims on medical procedures, claims approval, etc.
- Handle phone and email enquiries and provide solution to solve the problem
- Qualified nurse with at least 2 years of working experience
- Willing to communicate and liaise with people
- Experience in backoffice work preferred
- Mature, independent and well-organized
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to email@example.com.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.