Aon Services Hong Kong Limited 怡安服務香港有限公司
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
Temporary Executive Assistant (25th Jan to 6th Feb 2017)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999340
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the department
- Managing calendars, meeting schedules and personal matters
- Scheduling/coordinating internal and external meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Liaising with assistants from multiple teams across the firm
- Making travel, accommodation and logistics arrangement including visa application
- Maintaining filing system and confident information
- Lliaising and coordinating with internal and external parties closely to ensure smooth business operations
- Preparing expense reports
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree Holder or with Formal secretarial training is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years secretarial and administrative experience in serving senior executives in sizable firm
- Experience in investment banking environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer attractive remuneration. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and reference code to Human Resources Department by email or by fax to 2506-1169 or by post to HR Manager, Aon Hong Kong Limited, Room 3909, 39/F, Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.