Established in 1922, Zuellig Pharma is the leading healthcare services provider in Asia with operations in 13 countries. The company provides targeted solutions including distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
Privately held and headquartered in Hong Kong, Zuellig Pharma employs 10,000 people and serves over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics across Asia. More information about the company may be found at www.zuelligpharma.com.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates for the following vacancy:
Temporary Finance Clerk (Credit Control)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781305
- Perform & update daily payment entry to AR ledger
- Prepare payment file before system updated
- Handle phone enquiries from customers
- Proceed & clear the offset transactions from system
- Perform the debt collection duties
- Support to open the payment envelopes from by post customers
- Assist to copy & scan documents
- Support Credit Officer to prepare documents & follow up the credit assessment flow
- Support existing staffs during RBS and UAT
- F5 or above
- 1-2 years' practical experience or above in Billing & Collection with good phone manner, preferable in a sizable company,
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Written English
- Strong numerical sense and accounting knowledge is preferred, good command of written English & Chinese
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary to : The Human Resources Manager, Zuellig Pharma Ltd., Suite 608, 6/F, Devon House, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or email to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.