Temporary HR Officer, 6 months contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920670
Employer Ref. BBBH22001
One of our large MNC client in Kwun Tong is currently seeking for a Temporary HR Officer to join their company for 6 months assignment. Contract extension is subject to business needs and candidate performance.
- Filing of tax return forms to tax authority to tax service vendor
- Work on projects on policy and benefits related issues
- Organize monthly HR meeting and prepare agenda
- Review monthly payroll reports and review final payments
- Prepare monthly analysis of staff turnover ratio
- Arrange and coordinate meeting and prepare minutes
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years' of experience in HR area
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Immediately available preferred
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#22001 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.