Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
Temporary Marketing Officer (6 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996096
Employer Ref. 201701_TMO
(Working Location: Kowloon Bay)
- To assist the team on internal process of procurement procedures including bidding quote documentations, vendor code & PR creations, follow through PO approval logistics and invoice management
- To support on documentation handling of trade marketing initiatives include trade debit notes and free goods/ premium arrangement
- Premium sourcing to support consumer promotions for GT demo, baby expo and nationwide promotions
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1 year working experience in marketing support
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, detail-minded and good team player
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese, English or Mandarin
- Proficient PC skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Chinese word processing)
- Note: This position will be outsourced under a recruitment agency
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development, its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career prospects, attractive remuneration package, retirement scheme, medical coverage, purchase discount privileges and many other fringe benefits.
Please apply in full RESUME with working experience, present and expected salary together with contact telephone number to the Human Resources Department by email to hr.hk@ hk.nestle.com. Please quote the reference no. 201201_MED at the beginning of the email subject and do NOT apply with "Quick Apply".
(All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment and employment related purpose only. Information on unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)