Temporary Receptionist, ad-hoc assignment
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998958
Employer Ref. BBBH21620
One of our financial institution clients in Central is seeking for a temporary receptionist for ad-hoc assignment.
- Greet incoming guests
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls and emails for general enquiries
- Manage schedules of room booking
- Liaise and arrange courier services
- Perform general administrative duties as assigned
- With relevant experience in managing the reception desk
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Presentable with good telephone manner
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#21620 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.