Temporary Sales Assistant - Chloé (17th Oct - 6th Nov)
Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Chloe
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835084
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service to customer
- Other duties assigned by Boutique Manager / Boutique Supervisor
- Passion in Fashion Retail
- Form 5 graduate with good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Outgoing and responsible team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with detailed resume and expected salary to us.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Chloe
About Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Chloe
Feminity, sensuality, energy, lightness and romanticism, these qualities are as recognisable in Chloé 's clothing and accessories today as they were upon the brand's creation over 60 years ago. Chloé 's talent for evolving its style while remaining true to these underlying values has earned the brand its iconic status amongst the world's most fashion-conscious, sophisticated woman. To cope with our expansion, we are currently looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following positions: