Temporary Showroom Assistant
Diesel Pacific Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921269
The role's main responsibilities are:
- Handle samples for wholesale sales campaign (e.g. Pack & unpack)
- Provide assistance in the wholesale sales campaign including model fitting and Showroom setting
- Provide assistance to clients during sales campaign
- Input order entries
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
What requirements you need to have:
- Basic computer literate including the use of Excel
- Good communication skills
- A good team player with positive working attitude
- Applicants should commit the whole work period
- Applicants with relevant experience is highly preferred
- Work Period: Until mid-Dec, 2016
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm
- Work Location: Sheung Wan
Please click "APPLY NOW"
We are looking for candidates with strong competencies in Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution.
We believe in Collaboration, Trust and Courage!
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Diesel supports workforce diversity. Our Tribe is an international and intercultural environment. We will evaluate all applications on the relative merits and matching with the position, regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Discover us@ www.diesel.com
Diesel is part of the OTB Group. For all job opportunities within OTB Group visit www.otb.net/en/otb-career/
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diesel Pacific Ltd
About Diesel Pacific Ltd
Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
At Diesel Headquarter located in Breganze (Italy), we are looking for an experienced and creative design professional that will provide leadership in the design, coordination, and development of all graphical elements of Shopping Experience for Diesel and Diesel Black Gold , including: windows design, in store tools design, pop up stores design, POP design, graphic documents and templates, packaging, corporate identity materials and related marketing materials.