Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Temporary Store Staff (兼職銷售員)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784085
- Provides courteous service to customers and handles customers' enquiries
- Displays goods as instructed and ensures all merchandise on display are in order
- Assists in maintaining daily operations of stockroom
- Undergraduate student in any discipline
- Experience in retail store operations is highly preferred
- Enthusiasm for fashion industry
- Good Command of spoken Chinese & English
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, latest and expected salary to us.
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.