jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837121
Employer Ref. 3709730/001
Excellent position for candidates who have a passion in the supply chain field. The company is growing gradually and provides training for the capable candidate who is willing to learn and keen to join their team.
Our client focuses on optical goods and has a global presence with over 1000 branches worldwide. With a global outreach, their business is currently under expansion, and is looking to hire a supply chain administrator t to facilitate their growth.
- Perform order management duties, such as placing orders and issuing purchasing orders
- Perform stock replenishment duties and issue relevant reports on a weekly basis
- Monitor and update shipment and order information
- Liaise with various internal and external parties
- Assist in any ad hoc duties when required
- 2+ years of working experience
- Order fulfilment and management experience would be a definite plus
- Excel knowledge is essential
- ERP experience is a plus - Good language skills in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- International exposure
- Open culture
- 5 day work week
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karen Chow on +852 3602 2482
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk