PANALPINA, is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and it works with partner companies in over 90 countries. Panalpina employs approximately 15,000 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards – wherever and whenever.
We are now looking for high calibre candidate to join us in our office at Kwai Chung:
Territory Business Development Manager South China
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836212
Employer Ref. HKG/TBDMSC_JDB_20160919
- Achieve Sales target in ocean freight business service and propose own target client list
- Maintain and comply with local awareness of assigned district through presentations, sales kits, fact sheets, and pricing etc.
- Escalate pricing and market issues on target accounts to District Sales Manager (insufficient pricing, investment needed, etc.)
- Monitor results/progress of business development on a regular basis and maintain the District Sales planning process
- Corrective actions development and implementation on negative deviation to ensure volume & GP/Cargo Unit Target Achievement
- Ensure execution and monitor Specific Sales Campaign, as required and in cooperation with District Head of Marketing & Sales
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years work experience with minimum 3 years in Sales experience in freight forwarding industry
- Good knowledge of Air / Ocean Freight industry and good market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall environment and major trade lanes)
- Good ability to plan strategically and translate strategy into operational road maps, deploying resources efficiently while pushing for results
- Extensive skills to integrate and coordinate resources across functions and borders, building and using networks
- Strong financial and business awareness, thinks analytically and is skilled at identifying business opportunities and setting respective route development strategy
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits . Please email your full resume with date available, present and expected salary to cv.hkg @panalpina.com