Pactera (Hong Kong) Limited
Pactera (http://www.pactera.com/) with global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, has international presence, experience and teams that are delivering world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to many global clients.
Pactera has a loyal and diverse client base that provides employees with the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects across multiple industry sectors. Each new engagement has the opportunity to grow and develop, as well as experience a new client environment and location. This variety of assignments will enable to you to gain additional and invaluable skills and experiences.
Pactera Hong Kong is seeking enthusiastic, qualified candidates to support our regional businesses.
Test Analyst (Automation/Performance Testing) (HK)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831051
Pactera (http://www.pactera.com/) is looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join Non-Functional Testing Team as Test Analyst. An individual who has passion in the automation testing arena for the commercial and government sectors.
As a Test Analyst, you will work with Pactera Automation Team Lead, Stakeholders, System Analysis, Development, and QA teams to understand the business requirements, system requirements and test scenarios, related to the applications to build or modify the automation framework. You will be responsible for maintaining these frameworks by following the current standards along with coordinating test execution, training users and user support.
- Define, design, develop and execute automated test suites using test automation tools
- Interact with Stakeholders from clients and understand the business requirements
- Contribute towards the design of test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation/performance metrics
- Actively participate in Iteration Planning, Stand-ups, and Team Retrospectives
- Develop and execute performance/automation tests on different platforms
- Define quality metrics, capture and analyse test results and raise & track defects
- Communicate quality issues and risks to the client stakeholders, software development teams and technical leaders on a regular basis
- Mentor and train manual testers to impart automation/performance testing knowledge
- Provide estimations for all test effort pertaining to automation/performance tasks
- Document and produce daily activities report
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidate with at least 2 years of Software Quality Assurance experience, especially in the field of automation testing or performance testing is required
- Solid experience in any automation or performance testing tools
- Have experience in application deployment, php, java and database knowledge
- Experience with large-scale projects including communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams and external clients
- Experience in building automation/performance frameworks is a desirable skill
- Candidate must have strong analytical skill and ability to communicate in good English (Spoken & Written)
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environment
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
- Candidate who has Performance Testing experience is desire but not a must
Please submit your resume via this job portal or directly to Career_ASEAN @pactera.com; Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Pactera is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse and multicultural mix of local and overseas staff. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.