jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993398
Employer Ref. 534960/001
The test analyst is for a Finance Change Transformation for one of the bank's systems. The ideal candidate will be in the testing team and would require to possess great communication / interpersonal skills as there will be stakeholders' engagement at a Group / Regional level.
It is a 12 months direct contract with the bank. There will be a possible extension and strong performers will be converted.
- Undertake test preparation for projects related to General Ledger implementation, including resource estimating, planning, scoping, identifying data and environment requirements
- Undertake the production of test scripts and test cases based on documentation supplied and perform the execution of test scripts and test cases
- Analyse and record results, progress defects until resolution with different stakeholders
- Review and validate test scripts with testers and Business and Development teams to ensure appropriate levels of quality are maintained and signoff is secured
- Build effective working relationships within own team and with other colleagues.
- Ask questions to clarify own priorities and manage time effectively
- Listen actively to colleagues and communicate clearly and openly
- Establish rapport and build useful relationships with people in or outside the team
- Adopt a collaborative approach to working with own and other teams across organisation boundaries
- Participate in team meetings and provide updates on assigned issues and actions
- Take a proactive approach to own development by seeking performance feedback and coaching, setting development objectives and identifying diverse learning opportunities
- Adopt and use testing standards and processes
- Attend project update meetings, deliver project updates and escalate any known issues and concerns
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working in financial services industry and interest in practice area
- Experience of testing and an appreciation of the principles
- Ability to work with little supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and desire and ability to see a task through to the end
- Good interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Desire and commitment to make a difference
- Dynamic and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to understand the detail but also appreciate the big picture
- Delivery focused, and able to prioritise own work and meet and manage deadlines
About the Client
Our Client is one of the largest financial instituitions globally. They offer a work life balance, an excellent learning platform and attractive benefits.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.