Incorporated in 1996, INFOCAST LIMITED is a leading vendor of FinTech products and services in Hong Kong. We specialize in providing enterprise-level solutions and securities (stocks) trading platforms to banks and brokerages in Hong Kong and across Asia. We are also a HKEX-licensed market data vendor.
We currently have over 100 IT related professionals in Hong Kong, serving over 150 bank and brokerage clients. Through our four core values of comprehensiveness, innovation, customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness, we commit to deliver the highest quality and tailor-made products and services to meet the needs of our clients.
We apply the latest technologies and infrastructure to deliver the highest performance, resilience, robustness and security. All products also support multi-companies, multi-markets, multi-products, multi-currencies and multi-business models. As a complete trading solutions provider, our professional team ensures ongoing support and maintenance.
To cope with our rapid growth of business in Financial Technology, we are now inviting high caliber to fill the following position,
Test Automation Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780356
- Define, design, develop and execute automated test suites using test automation tools
- Develop and execute performance/automation tests on different products
- Liaise with QA Team, Team Leads, Development Team to understand the business requirements, system requirements and test scenarios, related to the applications to build or modify the automation framework
- Assess risk to quality service based upon results of verification and validation
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science / Information Technology
- At least 2 years experiences in software quality assurance
- Experience in automation testing is highly preferred
- Experience in financial industry /software testing will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer attractive package including medical insurance scheme and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.