Advanced Card Systems Ltd. (ACS, wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Card Systems Holdings Ltd., SEHK: 2086), founded in 1995, is Asia Pacific's top supplier and one of the world's top 3 suppliers of PC-linked smart card readers, as well as the winner of Product Quality Leadership Award for Smart Card Readers from Frost & Sullivan. One of the companies on the Forbes Asia “Best Under a Billion” list in 2010, 2014 and 2015, ACS develops a wide range of high quality smart card reading/writing devices, smart cards and related products and distributes them to over 100 countries worldwide.
ACS is expanding rapidly with a global rise in popularity of smart card technology. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who are eager to learn, contribute and accept new challenges to be part of our global, fast-growing organization.
Learn more about us at www.acs.com.hk .
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993507
Employer Ref. JDB-HKEN058
- Establish and manage a testing team in Shenzhen
- Participate in product development in the early stage and understand the product/project scope and requirements
- Discuss with all project parties including hardware, software and production teams about the testing requirements and come up with corresponding product test plans and strategies
- Develop test scenarios, select test design techniques and develop testing metrics collection plan in order to plan and prepare for testing
- Supervise and work with the team to design and implement the required testing procedures and tools e.g. test software, test jig, etc.; execute pre-defined testing plans on the device to be tested and prepare the testing results and summary; make sure final products / project outcomes meet the pre-defined requirements
- Lead the team to build up a test cases library for products of the company and update from time to time
- Collaborate with operations, product management and business teams
- University graduate in Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering or related fields
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in hardware product level testing of IT electronic products and at least 3 years in leading a testing team
- Experience in performing risk analysis, establish testing priorities and scope, develop testing strategy, review testing strategy with a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of the software engineering process is preferred
- Possess knowledge of test case management tools e.g. TestLink
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment like start-up company is an advantage
- Possess good analytical, problem solving / troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willing to travel to China
We offer attractive remuneration packages including group medical insurance and dental scheme to successful candidates. Please submit your full resume through “Apply Now”.
*Personal data is collected for employment purpose only.