As a multilingual digital production agency, Datawords is the European leader in digital localization.We work in more than 35 languages across 4 technical platforms of multilingual digital production. With a rich clientele of major global brands, we have established a solid business presence in both Europe and Asia.
We are a fast-growing company that will appeal to applicants who have a keen interest in new technologies and appreciate a multicultural environment.
THAI TEAM MEMBER (Thai SPEAKING)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919277
- Manage website and DTP project maintenance
- Arrangement for English-Thai content adaption as per client’s request
- Web and multimedia project localization/integration in content management system (CMS)
- Website/Multimedia project proofreading and report back to manager
- Liaise with various parties throughout the project to ensure smooth implementation
- Degree holder or above in translation, linguistics or other related disciplines
- Hands on experience with TRADOS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in website development project is an added advantage. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Thai.
- A versatile and mature team player; responsible, attention to details and with positive attitude.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
5-day week. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits, where applicable, include annual leaves, medical benefits and mandatory provident fund.
- Applicants will be required to complete a screening test upon your application.
- We will not answer questions related to evaluation criteria of the screening test and provide any feedback on your translation trial test.
Salary and benefit will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send your full resume, expected salary and date of availability by clicking "APPLY NOW". Information collected will strictly be confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.datawords.com.