Multiplex Cinema Limited
A leader in local entertainment industry, Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited manages a diversified scope of businesses including film and video distribution, cinema operations, advertising and promotion services, video games distribution, e-commerce and character products merchandising. Due to the group's rapid expansion, a number of positions are now open in our different subsidiary companies for high caliber individuals who are willing to take up the challenges in pursuing their career in the entertainment industry.
MULTIPLEX CINEMA LIMITED ("MCL") is a member of Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited and currently manages eight (8) prime cinema sites in Hong Kong with 40 screens and is one of the major cinema exhibitors in Hong Kong.
Theatre Manager or Assistant Theatre Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997680
- Responsible for preparation of daily reports, staff roster, show time schedule, to monitor the repair and maintenance work and to support the Senior Theater Manager on the site overall management
- University or College graduate
- At least 4 years working experience in operation related business
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented, energetic, hardworking and presentable
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office & Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to learn and perform shift duty
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Theatre Manager.
Interested parties, please complete the standard application form with your availability, current and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button; or send full resume with expected salary to the Personnel Department (MCL) by post to 27/F., Wyler Centre, Phase 2, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong; or via fax to 2481 6377.