jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992720
Employer Ref. 3775750/001
Assist in full-set accounts, month end closing in a top tier securities firm.
Our client is a top tier listed securities firm with strong presence in Asia Pacific.
- Assist in month end closing
- Handle accounting journal entries and bank reconciliation statements
- Assist in full-set of accounts for subsidiaries
- Handle internal administrative work
- Review staff disbursements and expenses disbursement
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year working experience in accounting field
- Fresh graduate with internship experience in accounting field is also considered
- Candidate with full-set accounts in asset management background is highly preferred
- Detail-minded, strong in analytic and good sense in figure/data
- Pro-active manner, quick learner and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin is highly preferred
- Good skills in MS Excel, Words and Chinese Word Processing
- Promising career path
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Growing top tier securities firm
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk