Total Quality Manager
Smart Technologies & Investment Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145310
Reporting to the factory General Manager and supervising different quality functions (QS, QC, IQC, etc), the position will be responsible for revitalizing the effectiveness of all quality functions in the Company, including introducing the most advanced quality assurance management and methodologies.
Working in a manufacturing facility mainly in the manufacturing of electronic security products with RF components, you will be fully responsible to oversee all stages of the development including design evaluation, facility assessment, production & manufacturing, quality documentations, factory management, inspection, and crisis management. You will be in-charge of all quality aspects from quality systems, quality standard compliance, supplier management, incoming material control, process quality control and outgoing product assurance to ensure the product quality could meet customer specification, requirements and expectation. Key processes include:
3.Quality Policy Management
5.Factory audit, review and assessment
6.Client Communications & Presentations
8.QA Project Management
9.Quality Systems and Documentations
10.Quality Standards Compliance
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering, quality or equivalent disciplines
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years as Quality Manager
- Experience to manage total quality functions in a manufacturing setting including QC, IQC, QS, etc
- Be familiar with common quality tools such as Minitab,SPC, for process capability study, control and monitoring
- Black Belt quality is preferred
- Demonstrate skillful application of project management skills, negotiating and influencing strategy
- Ability to build relationships and credibility across the organization; works effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to get things done and multi-task; acts with a sense of urgency; able to prioritize; excellent decision making/judgment skills. Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese is a must(reading,written,listening and spoken)
- Station in Factory (Dongguan).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Smart Technologies & Investment Limited
About Smart Technologies & Investment Limited
Established in 1995, Smartec is one of the world’s leading consumer electronics manufacturing companies with headquarters in Hong Kong, focusing in design, development, manufacturing and distribution of Hi-Tech home use electronics products for over 60 countries worldwide.
· Are you feeling that your opinions are not being heard in your company?
· Are you upset with your employer's workflows and rules and feel like nothing you can do?
· Are you feeling bored at your work and do not see a career path and growth opportunity?
Smartec strongly believes in realization of employees' potentials through promoting continuous learning, constant feedbacks, assumption of accountabilities, regular review of workflows and methodologies, action-driven changes, perseverance, quick problem solving and adaptions, rational discussions and decisions. We welcome open rather than bureacratic communication, participative horizontal rather than authoritative vertical management, constructive suggestion instead of mere comments. If you share our values and beliefs, we would be very happy to hear from you.