Trade Compliance Executive / Officer (JBTCEO170106)
Avnet Technology Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996419
Employer Ref. JBTCEO170106
- Support Sanction Party List (SPL) screening on new customers screening for compliance to government import / export regulations
- Support Global Trade Compliance team (GTC) team as well as department management with trade compliance-related questions or special projects & training.
- Provide support for End-User Statement (EUS) verification & managing the record retention for EUS.
- Provides shipment compliance reports on high risk customer and products
- Support US and Hong Kong import/export license application and management, reporting and managing the record retention.
- Review and research for new Denied Persons List (DPL) & related news from Bureau Industry Security (BIS) and for GTC to update business timely
- Support to search Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) from supplier’s web-site / price book as & when needed
- Coordinate / consolidate the new part number to obtain ECCN certification from EMEA trade compliance team/3rd party
- Administrate ECCN maintenance & license determination requirement
- Coordinate with business to review / release block transaction in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Support GTC to maintain & update ECCN list & license determination table in SAP
- Assist / advice sales to determine the usage of correct license exception for shipment involve controlled product
- Support GTC on reporting and analysis
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics & transportation management, supply Chain management or any relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sizable electronic manufacturer or distributor environment with good exposure in export control and intermediate understanding of logistics flow of goods
- Good business sense & strong in Import / Export regulations or transportation / logistics management with advance understanding of INCOTERMS
- Experience in HK TID e-apps and paper application process
- Specialized understanding of Import tariffs, document requirement and regulation
- Proactive, able to react timely & multi-tasked
- Excellent in communication skill with ability to communicate with different parties effectively in difficult situations with diplomacy & tactful
- Excellent time management & work prioritization skills
- Good team player
- Good computer literacy with proficient use of MS Office and SAP System
- Good command in both English and Mandarin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Avnet Technology Hong Kong Limited
About Avnet Technology Hong Kong Limited
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. For the fiscal year in 2015, Avnet generated a revenue of $27.9 billion.
Avnet Electronics Marketing, an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), is the leading electronics component distributor in Asia. With its regional headquarters in Singapore, the company has offices in more than 47 locations in Asia. The company distributes semiconductors, interconnects, passive and electromechanical components to serve a wide range of customers including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers, and small to medium-sized businesses, and provides associated design-chain and supply-chain services. More information is available at http://www.em.avnetasia.com