jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780103
Employer Ref. 3504930/001
This is an exciting opportunity to look after a well established consumer health product the market. You will look after all trade marketing channels.
Our client is one of the leaders in the FMCG industry. They are currently in the market for a talented Trade Marketing Manager to look after their new and existing products.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the brand objective is well achieved in trade channels
- Looking after the trade marketing promotions
- Identifying new potential clients to increase distribution penetration
- Create successful Trade Activation Campaigns
- Analyze channel performance data and Nielsen reports to provide useful marketing insight
- Building strong working relationship with trades is the key to success in this role
- University graduate, preferably degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Strong sales & presentation skills, have the can-do attitude to drive for excellence
- 6-8 years trade marketing experience in the FMCG industry
- Strong data analysis experience with Nielsen reports
- Resourceful , strong interpersonal and networking ability
- Good execution and planning ability
- Proficient in Cantonese & English
- Excellent career progression
- Attractive remuneration package (monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus - performance based)
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Steven Leung on +852 3602 2434
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk