jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836800
Employer Ref. HK116401
- International giant
- World-wide distribution
- Career progression opportunity
Our client is a leading British FMCG company that focuses on health, hygiene and home products. It owns businesses and operations in around 60 countries and its brands and products can be found among millions of consumers in almost 200 countries worldwide. With an increasing focus in Asia, they are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join the team for accelerating the brand and market development.
You will be responsible to formulate category management strategies to achieve sales target and development in Hong Kong to achieve long term profitability and growth in the region. As a Trade Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop pricing, promotion, placement and point of purchase strategies and product assortment
- Expand the distribution program and execute assortment for the assigned products
- Design in-store presentation and execute in-store promotion program
- Maintain existing relationship with customers and further develop strategic relationship with potential customers in promoting sales growth and expanding store coverage
- Develop effective trade offers, promotion and in-store programs to enhance sales performance and expand market shares
- Present profession in managing Key Accounts, general shopping behavior and category management
You will carry over 7 years of relevant trade marketing experience in a reputable FMCG or other related industry with a minimum bachelor degree in relevant disciplines. Strong communication and presentation skills with good business sense are highly preferred. Experience in sales/key account function working with key international retailers, or brand marketing is essential to be successful in this role. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese required as well.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Joy Gu on +852 2919 6160 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116401. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.