A simple, precise and true recruitment service is all we care about.
We aims at providing simple and clean recruitment service in Hong Kong. Our experience and network would enable us to deliver end-to-end services. We are specilised in the Sales and Marketing sector: particularly in Retail and Brands, as well as Media, Digital and Advertising.
Offering clients the best candidate possible is our only mission and we are here to redefine the role of a recruitment agency. We not only grasp but also create every possible opportunity to maximize your recruitment chances and offer you down-to-earth and hassle-free recruitment services.
Trade Marketing Specialist (Watches and Jewelry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992450
A premium European Luxury Watch and Jewelry Company is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist to join their team.
- Report to Trade Marketing Manager to support activities in stores and through wholesale channels in relation to the Below-The-Line” support such as sales & promotional activities, CRM, Event and sales support material, etc
- Work closely with sales channels to develop annual action plan of each POS aligning to Marketing campaign, product launches, sales objectives, priorities and budget
- Develop and implement new and creative in-store marketing and promotional activities to drive sales & traffic
- Develop unique premium items based on input of sales and/or marketing
- Collaborate with external parties such as shopping mall, retailers, casinos, financial institutions, etc., for joint events
- Organize VIP events and develop CRM strategies to increase loyalty and enlarge client database, VIP retention, prepare pre & post campaign analysis
- Manage and handle customers complaints with corrective actions
- Work closely with Boutique Management and CRM Department of Headquarter to implement new CRM system and client portfolio management
- Manage all below-the-line materials required to support the activities in sales channels (E.g. Client Servicing tools, Sales Manual, Catalogs, Mailers, etc)
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing, especially in retail trade marketing, client relations and CRM in luxury industry
- Positive, people-orineted and detail-mined
- Strong strategic thinking & business acumen, good analytical and excellent time management
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.