Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie, one of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong, has immediate vacancies for the following positions:
TRADE MARKS ADMINISTRATOR
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782342
- Assist in trademark and general IP formalities work
- Prepare standard reports in relation to trademark prosecution proceedings
- Conducting online and database searches
- Update and maintain computer database (including uploading online content)
- Relevant trademark experience preferred
- Post secondary education
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good word-processing skills in both English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of use of information technology
- Team player and detail oriented
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please submit an online application at Baker & McKenzie Job Board.
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & Mc.Kenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.