jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994087
Employer Ref. 534150/001
A leading European Investment Bank is looking for a Fixed Income Trade Support to join their team on a long term basis.
Reporting to the manager, your main duties is to provide day to day support for Bonds and Repo activities across Asia Pacific.
This is a one year contract to start with potential to convert to permanent upon contract completion.
This role sits within middle office.
About the Role:
- Follow up on trade and settlement discrepancies for trades done in Asia Pacific
- Reconcile trades between front office pre-confirmations to external clients and deal capture systems
- Monitor trade exceptions processing in global BO system
- Ensure prompt and accurate set up and update of client SSIs
- Assist various back/middle offices with general queries
- Assist with and answer client inquiries
- Contribute to the operational permanent control framework
- Update applicable task procedures
- Propose ideas to improve process and reduce manual tasks as much as possible
- Responsible to prepare management reports and KPI reports
About the Person:
- University graduate in Finance and Economics or related discipline
- Prior experience in bonds and repo
- Prior experience in settlements or operations within a global bank
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Previous experience using Calypso is an asset
- Must be able to commit to a one year contract
About the Company:
For those with operations experience in fixed income, this is a great opportunity to move to middle office in a trade support role. The role starts as a one year contract and can convert to permanent based on the candidate's performance. This European Bank is known in the market for its top tier benefits and work life balance.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.