The Maybank Kim Eng Group of companies comprises securities and investment banking businesses stretching around the globe with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain and the United States of America. Maybank Kim Eng has been in Asia for 40 years and provides services in corporate finance, investment banking, debt markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research.
You can learn more about us at www.kimeng.com.hk where we also offer internet-based securities trading.
Trade Support Officer (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999837
- Monitor the margin outstanding loans
- Monitor high risk and concentrated stocks and gather market intelligence
- Assist to prepare Retail Equities daily credit monitoring report
- Liaise with Account Executives on clients margin calls and outstanding margin loans
- Willing to handle other ad hoc duties when necessary
Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Economic, Business Administration or related discipline
Holder of SFC Regulated Activity Type 1 Licence will be an advantage
Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in HK and overseas securities markets with knowledge of Stocks , Futures and Options in HK and Global markets
Proactive, customer-oriented and be responsible
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin