Agility is one of the leading global providers of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 32,000 employees, 550 offices in over 100 countries around the world. To support the strategic growth of our business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high caliber individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919833
- Direct responsibility for monitoring, analyzing and providing regular qualitative and quantitative trade lane reports and updates.
- Direct responsibility for developing and maintaining all trade-lane related marketing materials, presentations and reports
- Enjoys doing analysis and research.
- An advantage for candidates who enjoys analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to translate information into clear, insightful and easy to understand conclusions and presentations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and has an attention to detail.
- University degree or above
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge in MS, Excel and Power Point specifically
- Fresh graduates welcome
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purpose only. Our company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalised.
For details of Agility, please refer to www.agility.com
Issued by Agility Logistics Limited