Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited, is a fast growing company listed in Hong Kong Exchange (Stock 0933 HK) and specializes in the energy business (including marine bunkering, oil storage terminal, marine transportation as well as upstream oil & gas exploitation & production). With our fully integrated up and down stream businesses and complete supply chain network, we provide quality products and services to our customers and partners.
In line with the Company expansion plan, we are constantly looking for capable and visionary talents to join our team. We invite committed and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780777
- Maximize investors return according to company investment portfolio;
- Responsible for the team P&L and report to the Head of trading;
- Trade Crude Oil/ Fuel Oil/ Distillate Oil/ Natural Gas and other commodities futures and futures options in NYMEX, ICE exchange and OTC;.
- Conduct research and analyze data in supply and demand factors of energy markets; recommend and execute trade and operations;
- Prepare trading strategies and analytical commodity market review for the global oil markets and report to the investment team;
- Oversee the portfolio risks in terms of positions allocation, value at risk and risk controls with full understanding on statements and trading reports;
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or business discipline with Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification and membership are preferred;
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM) and member of Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) are preferred;
- At least 2-5 years of quantitative trading / proprietary trading experience;
- Proven trading record and sound knowledge on energy markets;
- Past experience in the oil trading (futures)/ commodity/ equity trading would be advantageous;
- Excellent analytical and financial skills;
- Flexible working hours is required;
- Work location: Hong Kong and Shenzhen