Trading Operations Specialist
Profile Search and Selection
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995273
Employer Ref. PM100370
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and resolve trade issues.
- Support the activities of the trading desks.
- Effective management of relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Research and evaluate operational requirements of new market or changes to existing markets with a focus on markets in the APAC region.
- Mitigate risk through strong procedural discipline and prudent judgement.
The ideal candidate will need to have at least 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with operational aspects of China Connect will be viewed favorably.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Fluency in mandarin and/or Cantonese will be viewed favorably.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Profile Search and Selection
About Profile Search and Selection
Profile Search and Selection is an award winning headhunting firm focusing on the recruitment of middle to senior level Human Resources, Banking and Commerce executives across Asia. The three Directors of the company collectively have over 50 years of executive search experience gained in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and the UK.