Traffic Coordinator (Ref: TC/RMD/16-079)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830873
Employer Ref. TC/RMD/16-079
- Visit sites and plan temporary traffic arrangement;
- Acquire work permission from HK Police RMO and TD;
- Supervise site road work;
- Support with night shift works.
- Form 5 or above;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience;
- Holder of driving license (Class 1 and 2), valid green card and Construction Workers Registration Card;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
You are encouraged to visit our website: www.kumshing.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.