MVA is a leading international transport planning, management and research consultancy practice. A diverse group of results-oriented people, we are part of a strong team of over 500 professionals worldwide. Through client business planning, customer research and strategy development, we create solutions that work for real people in the real world.
MVA operates in Asia through its regional headquarters in Hong Kong (since 1978), together with a network of local offices in Beijing, Shenzhen, Singapore, Bangkok, Mumbai, and Lahore. We also have offices in Europe and Middle East.
Our Asia headquarters in Hong Kong is currently inviting applications for the following post:
Traffic Engineer / Senior Traffic Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780707
Employer Ref. JDB-20130503
- Up to 5 years working experience and interested in developing a career in Traffic Engineering and Transportation Planning
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning/Engineering or equivalent
- Based in Hong Kong or other MVA offices in the region as required
- Willingness to travel to fit in with the regional work geographic coverage
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills in English are essential, with Cantonese/Putonghua an advantage
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Traffic Engineer
We offer 5-day work week, 15 days annual leave and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties who are confident of fulfilling the above requirements can send us your full CV with details academic profile and work experiences, as well as current and expected salary through the " Apply Now" button.
For more details on MVA, please visit our website at www.mvaasia.com
**Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.