Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank
About Crédit AgricoleCorporate and Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate andInvestment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s n°9 largestbank by total assets (The Banker, July 2015). The Bank offers its clients acomprehensive range of products and services structured around six majordivisions:
- Client Coverage & International Network
- Global Investment Banking
- Structured Finance
- Global Markets
- Debt Optimisation & Distribution
- International Trade & Transaction Banking
The Bank provides support to clients inlarge international markets through its network with a presence in majorcountries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The Bank is continuously pursuing its effort in thefight against global warming. Since 1997 Credit Agricole CIB has been committedto finance renewable energy with the first wind farms, and has become a majorplayer in this sector. In 2008 the Bank was among the first to finance solarenergy projects and in 2015 was among the first banks in the world to decide tocease financing coal mining projects or companies linked to this sector, andcoal fired power plants in high revenue countries.
For more information, please visit itswebsite at www.ca-cib.com
Trainee, Capital Markets Operations (One Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919955
- Assist in the day-to-day support of the capital market Back Office / Middle Office activities with focus on accuracy and completeness
- Conduct study, investigation or other ad-hoc assignments as directed by the team head
- Engages in direct contact with internal or external clients to ensure quality and timely services in trade support / processing and inquiries are provided.
- Handle daily reporting for internal control
- Work with senior staff to update/establish working procedures
- Inform team leader of unusual booking and settlement matters when identified.
- Recent university graduates with less than 12 months of working experience
- Understanding of financial markets fundamentals
- Knowledge of financial products
- Good judgment, alertness and common sense
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and additional language would be an advantage
For Interested candidates, please apply on our Career Website. A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.