We are a renowned group in Hong Kong engaged in wholesale and retail business of Italian fine food and wine with distribution network covering catering and retail industry. To cope with our business expansion, we are now inviting high caliber to join us:-
Training Admin Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146296
- Arrange staff training, class scheduling and performance analysis.
- Prepare and develop training procedure manual/ guides/ workflow and course materials.
- Provide clerical and administrative support including data entry, course enrollments, records keeping, training notices and answering enquiries from different parties, etc.
- Manage the delivery, quality and cost of training programmes and seminar.
- To partner with training companies to conduct on-site or off-site training.
- Arrange training logistics and the venue set up. Provide support for operating AV and computer equipment, perform video shooting and editing.
- Maintain and update all training materials for in-house courses.
- Oversee the vision, ensure appropriate training programmes are designed and delivered in an effective and timely manner.
- To be responsible for onboarding programmes for the new recruit and student internship programmes.
- Also support HR and administrative duties.
- Degree holder in Training, Learning and Development, or related disciplines.
- 2-3 Years of work experience in training, coaching and development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy sharing the knowledge and skills with others.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Independent, presentable, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Familiar with MS office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including competitive salary, year-end payment, medical insurance, discretionary bonus, free luncheon and staff purchase discount etc.
For details of our group, please visit our website: www.lorence.hk
(All data collected is treated as confidentiality and is for recruitment purpose only.)