AETG is a leading Executive Search and HR Solutions firm headquartered out of Hong Kong with offices in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Tokyo.
Our search group’s core focus is to provide tailored Search and market mapping to leading organizations. This is coupled with our “award winning” HR / Payroll Solutions business which offers an innovative suite of value added services and products.
Our group consists of experienced industry experts as well as HR trained professionals ensuring that our customers’ expectations are always met and exceeded.
Training/ Learning Manager (An international bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917564
A reputable international bank is looking for a Training/ Learning Manager:
-Stable working environment
- Teaching courses on investment and insurance products, financial planning and sales management such as mutual funds, bonds to the required standards so that colleagues are skilled with the required skills and capability to perform their roles effectively
- Provides suggestions in your specialism to the global businesses curriculum which contributes to the development of best in class learning interventions
- Deploys global curriculum in a cost effective and efficient manner to the business
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols to ensure the training contents meet the regulatory requirements and delivery standard. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems
- Collaborates with our client to review existing training course materials and refine course delivery for specific audiences to achieve training objectives
- Conduct quality review of data created to support course delivery
- Monitor class evaluations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Degree holder, major in Finance or Economics is preferable
- Strong knowledge of sales tools, investment and insurance products or financial planning
- 5 years experiences in working at frontline in sales or sales management experience in the financial industry
- 3 – 5 years of facilitation skill training experience
- Possess professional qualification of CFP or CFA is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in Chinese and English and able to conduct training in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrates experience and track-record relating to Learning delivery within fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environments, with exposure to different markets/cultures and diverse regulatory frameworks
- Possesses up to date knowledge of the external environment, the competitive landscape and broad macro-economic trends