jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831605
The leading property developer in Hong Kong is looking for a Training Manager to join their professional team in Hong Kong’s biggest property development projects.
- Identify training needs and conduct needs analysis to meet with organization development
- Identify potential areas of training and design appropriate in-house training programs to all staff members
- Deliver training programs and resolve performance issues in compliance to organizational objectives
- Conduct post training evaluation, resolve and respond to training issues and questions from staff members
- Provide support to Department Managers related to training issues
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Adult Education or equivalent.
- Over 10 years’ relevant working experience gained from Hospitality, Catering or service industry
- Conversant with the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Good working knowledge of software applications, such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent and proactive with sense of responsibility
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number, current and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Classy Wheeler Limited
About Classy Wheeler Limited
Classy Wheeler is one of the leaders in recruitment business operating in a select number of specialist areas. We have helped hundreds of clients and candidates attract the best talent and find the best career opportunities. We aim to provide every employer and job seeker the finest ride to their desired destination.
Our seasoned consultants have real-world experience in their area of expertise and offer the benefits of in-depth industry knowledge and professional networks. We can help you understand the market movement and provide a channel to one of the most diverse ranges of job opportunities.
For more infomation, please visit our website at www.classywheeler.com.hk