Innovation. Functionality. Modernity.
Since 1851, these three principles symbolise the enduring pioneer spirit of founder Carl Franz Bally – an ethos that continues to imbue this authentic Swiss brand with its visionary commitment to cutting-edge techniques and world-class craftsmanship. Over 160 years after Bally was founded, leather remains its medium and inspiration; a fine natural material that serves both functionality and creativity. Every product is a testament to Bally’s passion for perfection: the punctuation of a brogue; the soft touch of a bag’s leather; the classic silhouette of a sartorial jacket; the elegant contour of a Bally heel. Bally’s expertise and integrity have developed a culture of excellence that uplifts its collections to the status of artistic expressions. Today, Bally is the unique Swiss luxury shoe and accessories brand.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834141
- Report to HR Director
- Identify company training needs for the market of Hong Kong & Southern China according to the business strategy
- Create/develop training programs according to the training needs analysis
- Deliver training programs/workshops to both office and retail staff
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure the service level is up to company’s standard
- Translate and adapt the training contents from the Corporate Office
- Measure and follow-up on the training impact
- Prepare and monitor training budget
- Maintain training records and information of training resources/materials
- Regular travel to China is required
Degree holder in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration or relevant disciplines
At least 5 years of relevant experience in managerial level, preferably in luxury retail industry
People-oriented, Energetic and Creative
Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer competitive compensation package with full range of fringe benefits including medical, life insurance, staff purchase discount, etc. to successful candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department, Bally GC Retail Co. Limited, 16/F, One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only