Kering Eyewear APAC Limited
KERING is a world leader in apparel and accessories with an ensemble of powerful brands. We are focused on a single business, which is to design, manufacture and market desirable products across two fast growing market segments : Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Stella McCartney, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Dodo, Girard-Perregaux, JeanRichard, Pomellato, Qeelin and Ulysee Nardin.
Sport & Lifestyle
Puma, Volcom and Cobra
Our brands are complementary and all enjoy strong potential for organic growth. They have global recognition, are deep rooted and true to their distintive values.
In view of the rapid expansion, for the Asia Pacific office of his Eyewear Division is looking for the following position:
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914555
To overseas all the training strategy and directions, identifying training needs and focus for both brands, products and selling techniques. To design, deliver and manage training programs across the region with all distribution partners ranging from wholesale to retailers.
- Overseas all the training strategy and directions
- Identifying training needs focussing on the brands, products and selling techniques
- Design, delivery and manage training programs for all distribution partners in APAC region – from wholesale to retail partners including boutiques to ensure they are all equipped with the knowledge to present & facilitate sell-out
- Develop training tools based on HQ guidelines and measure the result
- Control and monitor the training budget to ensure most cost effectiveness
- University degree or above
- Minimum 4 years experience in training
- Experience in eyewear or luxury industry a must
- Strong communication skills with high fluency in both written and oral of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Another Asia language would be a great advantage
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Able to travel frequently
- Required to travel in APAC region (around 40% of time)
Kering Eyewear is an Equal Opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Recruitment decisions are based on objective and job-related criteria in line with our organizational needs and our company values.
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.